It is currently December 11th, 2017, 2:10 pm
Change font size
Cowboy Fast Draw Association Telegraph Official CFDA Telegraph

CFDA Event Information

Fort Worth Stockyards deadlines for events

CFDA Event Information can be read by anyone but in order to post, you must be a CFDA Member in good standing.

Fort Worth Stockyards deadlines for events

Postby Gentleman George » March 26th, 2016, 7:42 am

Good morning Shooters.
That's right, TEXAS is next.
State is April 21-22.
Southern Territorial is
April 23-24.
So far, we have 18 Clubs represented.
Here are my head-count deadlines:
4/2 JOE T GARCIAS
(if we have 65 on the paid list then we have a private patio area with a buffet. If not, we will have to just reserve tables in the main dining area and you will have a voucher to use.)
4/6 HOTELS
room assignments
(They will be asking me to release the rooms that we don't need)
4/11 CRACKER BARREL BREAKFASTS
(They set up their wait and cook staff numbers so we can get in and out efficiently)
4/15 BILLY BOBS MEET N GREET
(This is a head count with no fudge factor. Because we pay exactly, I cannot count you if I don't have money in my hands. Sorry.)
4/15 CHUCKWAGON
(This is head count day for their grocery trip. He does figure in a slight fudge factor. But, they don't bring a kitchen with them if we run short.)
4/13 REGISTRATION FORMS -
Deadline for "Mailing" ......
Please do Not put your forms in the mail after Wednesday April 13. We will not receive them before we head out on our 5-hour drive to Fort Worth. Just bring your form with you. Miss Betty will then get you into her scoring program.
If you don't need one of our Hotel rooms or plan on participating in the social events, then there is no registration deadline (so to speak, except....poor Miss Betty).
The West Texas Rangers, Comanche Moon Renegades, and the Big Thicket Bushwackers can't wait to see y'all in the Fort Worth Stockyards!
Questions? Call Texas Rose
214-507-0346
Gentleman George
Seasoned

Return to CFDA Event Information