It is currently August 19th, 2017, 11:39 am
Change font size
Cowboy Fast Draw Association Telegraph Official CFDA Telegraph

CFDA Trading Post

Need a remote switch to Precision Timer II System.

CFDA Trading Post is a place for members to post items that they either are selling, giving away, or looking to buy. Please note that you MUST follow all local, state, and Federal laws concerning the sales and/or transfers of firearms. Commercial Posting is NOT allowed. All posts that have not received responses for over 6 months are subject to removable by Administrator, in order to keep page from being to cluttered.

Need a remote switch to Precision Timer II System.

Postby Kentucky Lawman » February 7th, 2017, 1:05 pm

After 10 years the remote switch on the system is worn out. Just great, its the 1st day in 4 months that I have been healthy enough I could go out and practice.

If you have a remote switch for the Precision Timer II system you could sell or know where I can get one, please email me or Kentucky Rose, stinnettws@yahoo.com (I'm having to us her email address as my less then year old Dell Computer is giving me all kinds of trouble at my email site. (Half the time its blocking certain email domains.)

If within two weeks If I can't find a switch, if someone needs a Precision Timer II system (without a remote switch) I will sell the system.

Again, please contact me or Kentucky Rose, stinnettws@yahoo.com

Kentucky Lawman
Kentucky Lawman
CFDA Life #54
"First thing you boys want to do is hit the target.
Second thing is to do it quick. But quick don't matter if you don't hit what you're quick at."
City Marshal Virgil Cole
Appaloosa, New Mexico
Kentucky Lawman
Seasoned

Return to CFDA Trading Post